Working Together, Smartly
To view a downloadable version, click here.
Serving the industry for more than 40 years, we’re proud to team up with Budget Blinds, offering our exclusive Enlightened Style brand of products supported by our knowledgeable service professionals.
Please take a moment to read the following information and become acquainted with our service, policies and operating procedures.
our sales team
Your primary contact is your Area Sales Manager. He or she will work with you to help grow your business by sharing product knowledge and industry expertise, and assist you in becoming more successful and more profitable.
customer service and the order process
Hours of Operation
7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Mon. – Fri. Mountain Time
There are three ways you can submit orders: Touchpoint, Phone or Fax.
The quickest and easiest way to submit orders is via Touchpoint. We are fully integrated with your Touchpoint system and you can:
• Place orders
• Generate quotes for customers
• Receive immediate order confirmations
• Compare prices of same size products
• Check order status anytime day or night
• Track shipments
• Manage your orders by product type and sales person
• Manage your profit margins
• Customer Service will enter your order into a set computer format, so please let them guide you through the process. Our system requires that we enter and read back your account number first.
At the end of each order, the Customer Service Representative will read back the order to be sure that the requested blind/shade specifications and options have been entered.
Fax #: 800-316-6076
• All fax orders are entered within 24 hours of receiving, excluding weekends. Weekends may take up to 72 hours.
• Faxed orders that are missing information will be put on hold.
— We will email, fax or phone you to advise of any issues that need to be resolved.
— Orders are not valid until all pertinent information has been received.
• Fax Order Confirmations
— Order confirmations can be received via email (preferred) or via fax. Confirmations are sent for all orders placed and orders on hold. For this service, you must have a dedicated fax telephone line. Contact your Area Sales Manager or Customer Service to get set for your selected method of receiving confirmations.
You may email orders or contact Customer Service using the following email address: email@example.com
order completion date
Each order is assigned an estimated completion date at the time the order is placed into our system. This date is automatically calculated based on the current production schedule and may be subject to change.
to check order status
Log in to eOrders and you can check order status any time, day or night. You can also give us a call and check via phone prompt.
Credit Department hours are:
7:00 am – 5:00 pm, Mon. – Fri. Mountain Time.
• The Credit/Collection Department establishes all customer payment terms based on financial information provided on the Credit Application you submit to us.
• We currently offer the following payment/terms:
– Auto A/R - can use a credit card or checking account for payment method. Any invoice that has shipped will be combined with open credits on your account and the net amount will be charged automatically. This is the most efficient method because your orders are not reviewed for credit.
– Open Credit-Prox Terms - can use a checking account for payment method only - no credit cards. Invoices that are dated the 1st through the 15th of the month are due on or before the 10th of the following month. Invoices that are dated the 16th through the 31st of the month are due on or before the 25th of the following month. This method is also efficient as long as you do not have past due invoices.
– Prepay – can use a credit card or checking account. Once you submit an order, we charge your card or account on file and release the order. The pre-payment method takes up to 24 hours after placing the order before it is released to the plant.
eInvoicing and eStatements
All invoices are sent via email when the order ships.
For Open Credit-Prox Terms customers, the monthly A/R statement is also sent via email.
• When paying an invoice, please indicate the customer account
number on the check and include remittance advice to ensure
that your payment is applied accordingly.
• Online billpay may be available. If you’re interested, contact the Credit Department to discuss.
repairs/remakes and cancellations
Prior to sending blinds/shades in for repair, please contact
Customer Service to ensure that your repair will be properly
identified and processed. The appropriate information will
be taken and entered into our system and a repair number
will be issued immediately.
– To prevent freight damage, pack blinds securely.
– Please write the repair number on the outside of the box for easy identification.
– If the product is not returned, the claim will be canceled.
– We will complete the repair within 48 hours of date received (depending on availability of material).
remakes and requests for credit
To process your request for remakes, please complete the
online remake form here.
Remakes will be scheduled for production and shipment within 72 hours of the date the claim is approved (excluding out of stock materials or specialty blinds.)
To process your request for credits, please call or fax the following information into Customer Service:
– Your original sales order reference number
– Your account number
– The reference number of the blinds(s)/shade(s) for credit
– Detailed reason for the request
Please Note: Credit(s) that have been approved will be posted to your account prior to the next billing period.
returns (may be required for quality purposes)
It may be necessary to return the product for inspection.
– Customer Service will issue you a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number for that particular claim and will help make arrangements for the product on your claim to be returned.
– For easy identification, please write the RGA number on the outside of the box.
freight damaged orders
Time is of the essence for orders that are received with Freight Damage. Many carriers will not honor claims that are made later than one week after delivery. Contact Customer Service immediately so that we may issue credit to your account and file a claim with the carrier.
Because production may begin as quickly as 4 hours after
receipt of your order, if it is necessary to cancel an order,
please do so immediately.
– Once production has begun, the order cannot be changed or canceled.
– Once status verification of an order has been determined, and if production has not started on your order, you will be issued a “Cancellation Number.” You should keep that number and the name of the Customer Service Representative you spoke to on file. Any order without a cancellation number will be your responsibility.