VERTICAL BLINDS — What's New
Vertical blinds production moved from Cumberland, MD to our manufacturing facility in Jacksonville, FL where we've been building vertical blinds for well over 20 years.
The Jacksonville plant will be in full production starting August 23rd.
Improved Lead Times
You’ll notice an immediate impact on reduced lead times.
Upgraded Decomatic Rail System
Effective August 23rd, all vertical blinds will be built with the popular and proven Decomatic Plus HR rail system. Highlights include:
• Smooth and silent operation
• Tightest possible closure
• Self-aligning carriers with self-lubricating wheels
• Replaceable clear polycarbonate carrier stems - no need to remove blind
• Slimline brushed aluminum headrail - sleek appearance without a valance
• Rail dimension is a slimmer 1-1/2"x1" vs. 2"x1-3/8", which translates to a different vane length.
• Slimline rail is brushed aluminum; a clean design that fits most decors with or without a valance.
• Control wand is also brushed aluminum vs. off white PVC.
• Carrier straps/spacers are stainless steel vs. plastic.
• Valances in narrow widths and with returns 5" or less will not ship assembled due to packing & shipping changes.
• Tensioner has a different look, yet still provides a streamlined appearance.
Note: Snap-in valance clips will not be available with the Decomatic rail system due to its slimline design.
Remakes, Repairs and Parts
Remakes and repairs on orders produced prior to August 23 will be made at the Cumberland, MD plant with the same track system until November 23, 2021. Valance clips, corners and installation brackets will be available as a parts order for the prior rail system. No other components or parts will be available after the cut off date.
View and/or download our ES Automation Pricing & Reference Guide US Here and CAN Here.